I hate Harvard graduates …. Add to that Ted’s poorly contrived, naive and unconditional support for Israel is a huge red flag (indicating that he may have already made a deal with the devil) ….and because of that I don’t completely trust him …he may be the lesser of a whole group of obviously bought and paid for evils… It is also completely possible that he understands that it is impossible to become President of the United States without being approved by the Zionist element that run this country and is just paying Israel lip service until he gets elected. Either way this man’s resume is a conservative’s wet dream… Reagan …Rehnquist… mmmm!
For those of you who know who he is but don’t know anything about his conservative bona fides here is the resume of Ted Cruz the U.S. Senator from the great State of Texas (you know the guy that the mainstream GOP spent millions trying to defeat)!
- Solicitor General of Texas from 2003 – May 2008, Cruz was the first Hispanic Solicitor General in Texas, the youngest Solicitor General in the entire country, and had the longest tenure in Texas history.
- Partner at the law firm Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, where he led the firm’s U.S. Supreme Court and national appellate litigation practice.
- Cruz has authored 80+ SCOTUS briefs and presented 40+ oral arguments before The Court
- Cruz served as a law clerk to Chief Justice William Rehnquist. Cruz was the first Hispanic ever to clerk for a Chief Justice of the United States
- Described as a ‘superb‘ constitutional lawyer, the man’s considerable skills and laser-like focus were on display for all last week when he took oily reptile Eric Holder by the neck and made him answer the frickin question.
- In the landmark case of District of Columbia v. Heller, Cruz assembled a coalition of 31 states in defense of the principle that the 2nd Amendment guarantees an individual right to keep and bear arms.
- Cruz presented oral argument for the amici states in the companion case to Heller before the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.
- In addition to his victory in Heller, Cruz has successfully defended the Ten Commandments monument on the Texas State Capitol grounds, the recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance in public schools and the majority of the 2003 Texas redistricting plan. Cruz also successfully defended, in Medellin v. Texas, the State of Texas against an attempt by the International Court of Justice to re-open the criminal convictions of 51 murderers on death row throughout the United States.
- Director of the Office of Policy Planning at the Federal Trade Commission
- Domestic Policy Advisor to U.S. President George W. Bush on the 2000 Bush-Cheney campaign.
- Adjunct Professor of Law at the University of Texas School of Law in Austin, where he taught U.S. Supreme Court litigation
- Ted Cruz is currently junior US Senator from Texas. In order to win the 2012 Republican nomination for the Senate seat vacated by Kay Bailey Hutchison, Cruz had to defeat Texas Lieutenant Governor David Dewhurst -heavily favored/backed by the DC old-guard GOP- in the Republican primary runoff. In the event, TEA Party favorite Cruz crushed Dewhurst, 57-43%…
he then beat Democrat Paul Sadler in the general election by a similar margin, 56-41. Cruz is also endorsed by the Tea Party Movement and the Republican Liberty Caucus.
- AWARDS: “America’s Leading Lawyers for Business,” Chambers USA (2009 & 2010) “50 Most Influential Minority Lawyers in America,” National Law Journal (2008) “25 Greatest Texas Lawyers of the Past Quarter Century,” Texas Lawyer (2010) “20 Young Hispanic Americans on the Rise,” Newsweek (1999) Traphagen Distinguished Alumnus, Harvard Law School
- On November 14, 2012, Cruz was appointed vice-chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee. He is now spearheading efforts in the Senate to have Obamacare repealed root-and-branch…
Like The Great One Mark Levin (another Israel firster) says, re. this new wave of stand-straight-up patriots -TC, Rand Paul, Mike Lee, et. al: ‘They’re not perfect, nobody is- but they’re damn good’.
He may be our best bet come November 2016 … but then again so might Rand Paul …Look for the candidate the mainstream media ignores like they did Ron Paul and that’s how you will know who has integrity and who doesn’t